[hts-users:02188] Re: my result hts voice is incomprehensible
2009/8/24 Angelina Anderson <angelina_anderson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [hts-users:02188] Re: my result hts voice is incomprehensible
- From: Blaise Potard <bpotard@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:10:47 +0200
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=3+ez9oy+55VbVfsWjF0S5M7CHpycDJsUKoIa7AYegZQ=; b=P5kz7g8gsP4TUqu0/YYr+e4LHcP4UyYLfvcXIG0G1FLs1BtL6d8Bll2hnzzGCSL2PE strCQeJszkFwR3eaWLN3pOHnRcUvMY91mzd3WleCLOM2Po2iJftS6+T+Ez+3oWiMCDfP TgBUlG2o1WMUYrmxej87htRWc4Nc89M3i42ek=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=JEcEz8MdozD2Gr6VlCY0bhKeQb9nO0fCAMWAlkq+7zqFKTnepY+i9J1+y/OgtI8yHO BmjDVxrDv0UOiY/DIWtTAJvUH0UqZG7wgZJG7RG2X1CeEJmU/QYKgggJtrSv0ZbCJBB1 9rAwQJtGQpDCBm6m8AT2IDmkWQvhSPNnGs0Xo=
I added the speed of some wav files because of their slow speed then I converted them to raw format for hts.Then I trained but my result hts voices are incomprehensible.Do you know why?Is it because of adding the speed?
How did you "increase the speed" of your wav files? Did you remember to adjust your labels files accordingly?
In any case, I don't think changing the speak rate of the wav files can give you really satisfying results.
I think the only satisfying options would be to record the same speaker at a higher speaking rate, if possible.
- [hts-users:02187] my result hts voice is incomprehensible, Angelina Anderson