[hts-users:02188] Re: my result hts voice is incomprehensible

2009/8/24 Angelina Anderson <angelina_anderson@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi,
I added the speed of some wav files because of their slow speed then I converted them to raw format for hts.Then I trained but my result hts voices are incomprehensible.Do you know why?Is it because of adding the speed?

How did you "increase the speed" of your wav files? Did you remember to adjust your labels files accordingly?
In any case, I don't think changing the speak rate of the wav files can give you really satisfying results.
I think the only satisfying options would be to record the same speaker at a higher speaking rate, if possible.

Regards,
Blaise