[hts-users:02189] Re: Problem about unstable synthesized voices(using Speaker dependenttraining with STRAIGHT demo)

Dear all,

The default setting of STRAIGHT version V40_007c was changed from before
version.
So, in data/Makefile.in, we need to modify the frame length for the
spectral parameter extraction from 1024 to 2048.

- $(MGCEP) -a $(FREQWARP) $${GAMMAOPT} -m $(MGCORDER) -l 1024 -j 0 -f
0.0 -q 3 > mgc/$${base}.mgc;
+ $(MGCEP) -a $(FREQWARP) $${GAMMAOPT} -m $(MGCORDER) -l 2048 -j 0 -f
0.0 -q 3 > mgc/$${base}.mgc;

After changing the frame length, I got good voices.

Best Regards,
Kei Hashimoto

Dear Evan,
I have tried several versions. But I can't get any stable results. Especailly, in my case, V40_007c didn't work at all.. How could you make it work? Have a nice day! Best Regards,
Yuan-Fu