[hts-users:02193] Format and Generation rule of Full context labels in HTS-demo(NIT-ATR503)

Hello,

I have tried the HTS-demo and now I am analyzing it to apply the same or similar process to Korean Speech Synthesis.

I chose Japanese version of the demo because of close similarity between Japanese and Korean.

However, I could not find how the full context labels given created. There is no explanation about the format or generation rule at all.

I found the English version (CMU_ARCTIC) has a document named an example of context-dependent label format for HMM-based speech synthesis in English. This format looks not the same as Japanese one.

Could anyone give some hint or doc about it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Seung-Uk Lee.

Voice Interface Lab., KAIST,