From: Jonas Beskow [mailto:beskow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 6:48 PM
To: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hts-users:02194] Re: Format and Generation rule of Full context
labels in HTS-demo(NIT-ATR503)

Hi Seung-Uk,
the key to understanding the somewhat bizarre-looking full context label
format (took me a while!) - with different delimiters between every
other feature - is the questions file. The format allows you to write
the grep-like expressions (questions) that pick out all labels matching
a particular contextual feature. (Example: a question matching all
labels where next-phone is an "s", can be written as "*+s=*" if
next-phone is the only feature surronuded by delimiters "+" and "=").
This means that you're free to design the full-context labels any way
you see fit (if the format used in the demos doesn't suit your needs) as
long as the search questions are written accordingly. And make sure not
to use any delimiters that can legally appear in the features themselves!

good luck
- Jonas