[hts-users:02204] Re: problem in my result hts voice
- Subject: [hts-users:02204] Re: problem in my result hts voice
- From: "Nicholas Volk" <nvolk@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:26:09 +0300 (EEST)
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Importance: Normal
Looks like everything is set unvoiced.
Check that the male voices f0 training data files contains sensible values,
and that the f0 values are extracted with sensible minimum and maximum value.
> I've generated my hts voice with a woman voice.Now I'm training with a
> man voice.But my result voice is not good.The result voice is like
> whispering.it sounds the result sound is said through under throat.I
> didn't have this problem with the woman voice.is it because of the Raw
> files recorded or because of one parameter in hts training?
> Best Regards
- [hts-users:02205] Re: problem in my result hts voice, Angelina Anderson
- [hts-users:02203] problem in my result hts voice, Angelina Anderson