[hts-users:02210] Multi-process supporting patch for HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT

Hi all,

I'm a student currently working at UPC in speech synthesis. I just
adapted the extension "Multi-process supporting patch for
HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT" to the ADAPT demo scripts.

The original extension is from Xuchen Yao and Feng Ding.

The patch and instructions are attached. I hope it helps someone.

Sergio Oller
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya