[hts-users:02236] Question about the generation algorithm
- Subject: [hts-users:02236] Question about the generation algorithm
- From: YounSung Park <ys.park.hts@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:30:47 +0900
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=CtUjTgop3Y+GS9yYFwjztdBCH2jNufmpZOqbno2XxgI=; b=gWjJ+qwxhI8oiZvDG2ifiFPIR71xyP+HQ2weqyqqzNwd1nMUhemci4WsAO3EHQE7To ODooVCZ7vFFEgkHTn/du28tvjJzBmrALA457JcmsUK7a1ECAm9E1PYaPJkynQy7wSAOu TdDHJod+pxuzRzgE3KJmsNuBpIk1vuzxgF1nA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=CVh4oURhdE5mjASgEXFOge7+xF/ope2HQs2Zikm8ROlsF3egi66BpeM5ReTrOPE5j0 rfYzQyLMpyagTXp6YQHR96Bgk53zZWGRJWzuBCriDviQ0KpBRC3perYOwhcIvCbwPDJ+ eLcuKSZ/Dykm8OKbEnGH6kFTpav4n3INTYiIw=
Dear HTS maintainer,
I am a student researching about the HTS based singing voice synthesis.
I think there is something I can't understand.
I saw the paper about the parameter generation algorith.
In the paper, the parameter generation algorithm has constraint in the generated parameter O = WC.
But actually, if the cepstrum vector generated from one state is long, I can't find the relationship between the cepstrum sequence.
( I saw the plot of the 0-th and 2nd cepstrum vector and I find that there's no discontinuity between the state transition. However after the transition and 10 frame later, the generated cepstrum value is flat..!! )
So I think that the parameter generation algorithm has some problem if the duration length of one state is long.
Thank you for reading this mail.
Please answer my question and let me know the solution about that problem.
- [hts-users:02240] Re: Question about the generation algorithm, Nickolay V. Shmyrev