[hts-users:02277] Re: Questions about HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT

Hi,

I think that an error may have occured. Do you talk about the training part or the installation of the tools needed by HTS?

Regards,

Sébastien

谢旭 a écrit :
Hi all,

I have installed the demo and no errors has occurred. But the installation took about 30 minutes, not like the INSTALL file says "After composing training data, HMMs are estimated and speech waveforms are synthesized. It takes about 6 to 12 hours :-)".

If the installation is right, what should I do next? Is there a way like festival SayText?

Many thanks
Xu

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:S=C3=A9bastien Le Maguer
n;quoted-printable:Le Maguer;S=C3=A9bastien
org:;Equipe CORDIAL
adr:ENSSAT - 6 rue de Kerampont, BP 80518 ;;Bureau 203-I;Lannion Cedex;;22305 ;France
email;internet:Sebastien.Le_Maguer@xxxxxxxx
title:Doctorant
tel;work:02 96 46 91 29
url:http://www.irisa.fr/cordial/Members/slemague/