发件人: 谢旭
发送时间: 2009-11-08  18:29:13
收件人: hts-users
抄送:
主题: [hts-users:02276] Questions about HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT
Hi all,

I have installed the demo and no errors has occurred. But the installation took about 30 minutes, not like the INSTALL file says "After composing training data, HMMs are estimated and speech waveforms are synthesized. It takes about 6 to 12 hours :-)".

If the installation is right, what should I do next? Is there a way like festival SayText?

Many thanks
Xu