[hts-users:02285] How can I make the utts files from my new database?

Dear all HTS users,

I’m interesting about the singing voice synthesis using HTS.

So I recorded new database with only lyrics ‘ra’.

The database is very huge over an hour. So the manual labeling is very hard for me.

How can I make the .utt files automatically using my database?

Please let me know the way for making the label file!!

Best regards,

Youn-Sung Park