[hts-users:02289] Re: How can I make the utts files from my new database?
- Subject: [hts-users:02289] Re: How can I make the utts files from my new database?
- From: "Nicholas Volk" <nvolk@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:29:12 +0200 (EET)
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Importance: Normal
First familiarize yourself with Festival framework.
> The database is very huge over an hour. So the manual labeling is very
> for me.
Use a tool like ehmm (that comes with latest Festvox) or sphinxtrain
to do the initial labeling for you. (I would still manually check it,
> How can I make the .utt files automatically using my database?
Use Festival. I think this has been discussed in the mailing list before
check the mialing list archives.
> Please let me know the way for making the label file!!
If you are using the standard set of questions (and English language),
you can use Festival or Flite+hts_engine version 0.91.
Otherwise you have to modify the programs mentioned above or create your own.
- [hts-users:02285] How can I make the utts files from my new database?, 박윤성