[hts-users:02292] question about the mcep in SPTK!!

Dear all HTS users,

I’m analyzing the SPTK especially the mcep.

But I have something confusing..!!

In _mcep.c, therer are two frequency warping function freqt and frqtr.

I think both functions are used for frequency warping. But I can’t find any relationship with the paper what I’ve ever seen.

I saw the paper “An adaptive algorithm for mel-ceptral analysis of speech” written in 1992.

I can’t find any relationship with the paper. What equation refer to the freqt and what equation represent the frqtr in the paper?

Or did I see the wrong paper? (It was referenced in SPTKfre-3.2.pdf file)

Best Regards,

Youn-Sung Park