[hts-users:02296] can i manipulate duration on output voice of hts

Hi,
I've trained my hts voice.I would like to know if i can manipulate duration or pitch on output voice?I want to detemine duration or pitch or the other parameters in input label for hts player.forexample i want to increase or decrease duration in input text for hts player?how can i do it?

Thanks in advance for your help

A.A