[hts-users:02314] Re: Bug reports are welcome for HTS-2.1.1 beta.

Hi,

Please report any bugs and comments about HTS-2.1 to hts-users ML as soon as possible,
because we'd like to include these reports to HTS-2.1.1 beta.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura

Keiichiro Oura wrote:
Hi, all

We are planning to release beta version of HTS-2.1.1 in this month.
Any bug reports and comments are welcome.
This version will support...

- Based on HTK-3.4.1
- WFST converter (HFst) for forced-alignment of HSMM.
- Demo support context-dependent GV without silent and pause phoneme.
- Add model-level alignments given from label of singing voice to determine note-level durations.
- Demo using the Nitech Japanese database for singing voice synthesis
- Bug fixes.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura

�

__________  ESET NOD32 Antivirus からの情報, ウイルス定義データベースのバージョン 4685 (20091214) __________

このメッセージは ESET NOD32 Antivirus によって検査済みです。

http://canon-its.jp

�

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4685 (20091214) __________

http://www.eset.com