[hts-users:02319] Re: Visual synthesis with HMM

Hello,

Yes, this is a small bug in the HTSdemo script, which fails when there
is only one stream. You can correct it simply by changing two lines:

<          if ($set eq "dur") {
---
>          if ($#{$ref{$set}} eq 0 ) {

It occurs twice if I remember correctly.
in make_edfile_upmix
and make_edfile_untie

(the main idea is that when there is only one stream, the macros
become more generic; to handle this particular case we just need to do
the same as for the duration, which has always only one stream).

Hope that helps!
Blaise

P.S.: you should probably consider reducing the number of parameters
you use (through PCA or so), 68 might be a bit too much.