[hts-users:02320] Re: Visual synthesis with HMM

Thank you Heiga Zen and Blaise Potard for your answers.

Like Blaise said, this is a small bug in the HTSDemo script if you only
work with one stream (in my case FAPs) instead of two (mgc  and f0).

I?ve done the changes that Blaise suggested and it works perfectly.

Thank you very much!

Borja