[hts-users:02334] Re: Questions about brazilian demo

Hi,

As you especially asking about creating data/labels/mono...
You can create them from data/labels/full with something on the lines of:

    cd data/labels/full
    for i in `ls *.lab`; do
    done

(You probably don't have data/labels/full either?)

br,
  Nicholas