[hts-users:02335] Re: Questions about brazilian demo

Nicholas, thanks for you reply,

Yes, i do have "data/labels/full" files, the brazilian's demo has a
perl script to create it from his own utt file format, different to
others.
I got some errors running commands that you told me, but i'll check if
i'm doing something wrong, cause i'm not so familiar with perl.
I got this:

String found where operator expected at createmono.pl line 11, near
"pe 's/ \S*?\-/ /; s/\+.*$//;'"  (Do you need to predeclare pe?)
syntax error at createmono.pl line 11, near "pe 's/ \S*?\-/ /; s/\+.*$//;'"

Thanks again,

Carlos F. S. Souza
carlosfss@xxxxxxxxx