[hts-users:02338] Re: Questions about brazilian demo

> Yes, i saw this on "mono", but.. and the numbers before the "phonename"?
> That i believe it should be the interval of realization of the phone
> in the audio file, isn't it?

Yes. (In some scale that is way too exact.)

> How can i get this information?

Is it not present in your corresponding full labels?

My shell commands in the earlier should take this information as well from
the full labels. My previous answer wasn't exact here about tossing the
lefthandside away, sorry. The numbers (start and end times) should be
preserved.

Haven't done the Brazilian Portuguese, so not exactly sure what comes with
it. I checked that the time information is present in
HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT/data/labels/full/ material and it contained the
start and end times. Therefore I assumed it is there for other demo
releases as well.

br,
  Nicholas