[hts-users:02339] Re: Questions about brazilian demo

Can you tell me what part of the string is this informations? Cause i
saw this file here and i can't identify this. :(
I only saw basiclly numbers/positions of previous/current/next words,
syllables, phonemes, etc.
I didn't saw any information about start or end time of realization of phone.

Thanks,

Carlos F. S. Souza
carlosfss@xxxxxxxxx