[hts-users:02340] Re: Questions about brazilian demo

Hi,

I've generated manually "full" and "mono" files, using an utt file, to
see how it works.
Yes, i've saw time information that you told me. When i ask you, i was
thinking that it may be part of string, and now i see that its a
output of dumpfeats.
The problem is in brazilian demo, cause it generate the "full" files
using a perl script, and it does not extract time information, only
generate the string.

Now i've a big problem, i'll take a look in how can i use dumpfeats to
get this time information without the utts in this other (that i
believe is the standard) format, cause brazilian is so different.

Thanks a lot, Nicholas,

Carlos F. S. Souza
carlosfss@xxxxxxxxx