[hts-users:02382] problem of install festival

Hi,
I'm just building the HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT. I found the festival and speech_tools are both
 avaiable on the internet. I'm using ubuntu(version9.04). So I just using the command "sudo apt-get install speech-tools" and "sudo apt-get install festival" to get the speech-tools and festival installed automatically. But when I began to execute the command "./configure --with-tcl-search-path ...", I came up with the error:Can't find dumpfeats of festival. Though I found "dumpfeats.gz" and "dumpfeats.sh.gz" in the dir:/usr/share/doc/festival/examples, it didn't work. What should I do?