[hts-users:02384] problems of installing festival

Hi,
       I've installed the speech-tools. I found some problems of installing the speech-tools. However, I have solved them. But I found it hard for me to solve the problem of installing the festival. When compile, it always comes up with the problem:
text_modes.cc: In function ‘void tts_file_user_mode(obj*, obj*)’:
text_modes.cc:63: error: no matching function for call to ‘EST_String::EST_String(volatile EST_String)
I found the content of line 63 in text_modes.cc is "volatile EST_String inname = get_c_string(filename);".
So now what should Ido to solve the problem?(my gcc version if 4.3.3) I wonder whether it is my gcc that caused the problem.