[hts-users:02386] problems of Can't find dumpfeats of festival

Hi,
I have installed festival. And I found it work successfully.
But when I came to install the cmu demo and typed the command "./configue ... --with-fest-search-path=~/Desktop/festivalCMUdemo/festival/examples ..." , I came across the problem said
 "checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for tclsh... /usr/local/ActiveTcl/bin/tclsh
checking for bc... /usr/bin/bc
checking for wc... /usr/bin/wc
checking for dumpfeats... :
configure: error: Can't find dumpfeats of festival". But I have checked the folder of "~/Desktop/festivalCMUdemo/festival/examples", and I found the files "dumpfeats" and "dumpfeats.sh" are all available. Then how to solve the problem?

网易邮箱,没有垃圾邮件的免费电子邮箱!