[hts-users:02390] How to get gv-bap.pdf ?

Hello,

I am just trying to run the HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT+STRAIGHT the first time and get always the same error.

In the script Training.pl the sub routine conv_gvpdf2mmf is called and always exits with:

cannot open file: /data/gv/gv-bap.pdf at scripts/Training.pl line 1259

Where do I get this file gv-bap.pdf get from or how can I generate it ?
In the provided makefiles only gv-lf0.pdf and gv-mgc.pdf are generated, nothing about gv-bap.pdf...

Thank you very much for your help,

Florian