[hts-users:02416] Re: Welcome to our (hts-users ML) You are added automatically

 Dear Sir,

I want to use HTS to build British female voice. I recoded British
female voice (Caley)- raw audio data files.
Then I used festvox to get utterance files. I'd like to know whether I
can used
HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT_STRAIGHT and put the raw audio and utterance
files in this demo software
to generate HTS British female voice?

I think that HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT_STRAIGHT is for Americal voice.
Does I need to use British Phoneset in HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT_STRAIGHT
to obtain HTS British voice?
If yes, how to do it? Please advise,

Thanks & Best Regards,
Debroah

Institute for Infocomm Research disclaimer:  "This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you."