[hts-users:02420] Re: What is the usage of a cascade of CMLLR transforms?

Thanks for your quick reply! I enclose herewith the log file of my second iteration.

My understanding is that parent transforms are applied to features (because of CMLLR) first and that input transforms are then estimated over average voice models and the adjusted features. Hope the understanding is correct as my experiments were based on this assumption.

Thank you very much again,
Hui LIANG