[hts-users:02438] Problem with HVite: repeating models

Hello,

I am running HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT_STRAIGHT_2.1.1_beta.
I try to do forced state alignment with "HVite -a" of some training files. I converted the HSMMs to HMMs as proposed by Simon King (hts-users:01142).

Then I use HVite with the following options:

$HVite -A -C $CONFIG -D -T 1 -a -f -o SMW -t 250 150 4000 -H $HMM_DEFS -S $INPUT_SCP -I $INPUT_MLF -y lab -l $OUTPUT_DIR $dict $hmmlist

The problem occured to me when looking at the state aligned (output) label files:

* Most of the models are repeated two ore three times before passing to the next model. Normally this should not happen, as the model sequence is determined by the provided (input) labelfile. So one model should only be used once at a time.
* Most of the state durations (85 %) are equal to 5 ms, that is the frameshift given for the HTS-demo.

Somebody has an answer to this ? I also tried HVite with the -w option (providing a word network file), but I got the same result.

Thanks a lot and best greetings!

Florian Krebs