[hts-users:02462] Re: problem building regression-class trees and adaptation problem with xform mask

Hi,

Thank you very much for the fast respond.

>First error:
>How large database do you use?
>Does your machine have enough memory?

The database is 1000 sentences. The database for the adaptation is 40
sentences. I have used same database (1000 sent.) and even larger (3000
sent.) for the demo without the adaptation and there is no problem. The
machine has 3 GB ram. Is not enough?

>Second error:
>Please, set appropriate speaker name pattern to -h option.
>If filenames are Mike_001.cmp and John_001.cmp, */%%%%_* should be set.

Do you mean that the files which are used for training (e.g. Mike) and the
files which are used for the adaptation (e.g. John) should be of the same
number of letter?

Kind regards,
Alexandros Lazaridis

Alexandros Lazaridis
Electrical and Computer Engineer
PhD Student

Artificial Intelligence Group
Wire Communications Laboratory
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Patras
Patras 265 00, Greece

Email: alaza@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel:  +30 2610 996496