[hts-users:02520] Slow issue about OpenFst in DemoScript

Hi,

I've run Demo Script for HTS-2.1.1 (HTS-demo_CMU_ARCTIC-SLT_STRAIGHT)

and I found a problem in sub-procedure of Training part which is,

$FALGN = 1; # forced alignment using WFST for no-silent GV

The problem is, these FALGN procedure is extreamly slow in my work-station.
(about 3~4 days passed since FALGN procedure was begined and it still
doing some process)

I've used same work-station for HTS related experiments since 4 month
ago and it was fast enough

to handle thouse kinds of simulations. So, I don't think it's about
hardware speed issue.
(That workstation is X86(32bit) based anyway)

Is that speed issues are normal? or there are some notices to be
mentioned related to OpenFst?

Hope to get some answer or clue about this.

Regard

KwangMyung Jeon(全光明)

KwangMyung Jeon
Human Computing Laboratory
School of Information and Communications
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology

1 Oryong-dong, Buk-gu
Gwangju 500-712, SOUTH KOREA
Tel) +82-62-970-3121  Fax) +82-62-970-2204
Email) kmjeon@xxxxxxxxxx