[hts-users:02529] Re: Failed to load header of pdfs

Yes, That's my fault Thanks so much
-Ali

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Keiichiro Oura <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Festival-2.0.95 support HTS model generated by HTS-2.1.1.
If you use correctly HTS-2.1.1 (source and demo scripts),
tree-gv-lf0.inf, tree-gv-mgc.inf, and gv-switch.inf files can be obtained.
Please, check carefully what version you use.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura