[hts-users:02570] HTS training problems

Hi,

I'm having some problems training latest HTS demo, brazilian version. Different from the firsts time that i've trained HTS, in 2.1 and 2.1.1beta versions, quality of generated voices are so bad, with noises, "cracks" and a kind of metallic.

The first time i used HTS, generated voices are very good, with an amazing naturality. Now, using the same speech database and default parameters, results are not so good. Even when using HTS 2.1.1beta, i can not achieve results like firsts.

My speech database is very clean, composed by 281 utterances, recorded in professional studio.
To training, i reduce and convert records to 16000Hz and RAW format.

What i possibly forgot to do? or what might be happening?

thanks all,

BR,

--
Carlos Souza