[hts-users:02592] Re: How exactly do we get LSP?

Hi,

ÄÇÐËÓî wrote (2010/08/26 4:26):

After checking the Makefile in data directory, I realized that after MGCEP (with
gamma=-1) there is a lpc2lsp execution which convert Wraped-LPC to LSP. Then I
do the following test:

1. Use MGCEP with alpha=0.42 and gamma=-1 to get Wraped-LPC. Use LPC2LSP to get
LSP. Convert LSP back to LPC. Use POLEDF to filter using the resulting LPC
coefficients. The voice sounded really wierd.
2. Chang alpha to 0. Do the exact steps above and the resulting voice sounds
correct.
Here is the question. Is there a Wraped-LPC filter, which could use the Wrap-LPC
the do all pole filter?

Please do not use poledf, use mglsadf. mglsadf works with both warped & non-warped LPC.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

NOTE: The information in this email and any attachments may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. This message may be read, copied and used only by
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy this message, delete any copies held on your system and notify the
sender immediately.

Toshiba Research Europe Limited, registered in England and Wales (2519556).
Registered Office: 208 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge
CB4 0GZ, England. Web: http://www.toshiba-europe.com/research/crl