[hts-users:02600] Re: F0 generation without cepstral parameter

Hi,

I'm not sure but I think there is currently no way to this without
patching the source. In fact MGC/F0/BAP are encoded in separated
streams. The minimal operation to do is to modify the source code of
HMGenS.c to select streams you want to be saved but I'm not sure of
this.

Regards,
Sébastien