[hts-users:02612] unsteable burst noise in LSP result voices

Hi, everyone

I am training Chinese Mandarin voice models using MGC-LSP.
All the resulting voices have some burst noise somewhere in the speech.
My setting was: MGCLSP = 1, GAMMA  = -1, MGCORDER = 40, FREQWRAP = 0.0, and other options are not changed.
Same thing happened when the order was lower and the wraping factor was 0.42, but MGC training works fine.
Has anyone met the same problem before? Is there other options I should check that could result in such a problem?
I have attached the waveform and spectrum, please help. Thanks in advance.

Na Xingyu

全国最低价,天天在家冲照片,24小时发货上门!