[hts-users:02616] HMGens & HHEd processing duration

Hi,
I have made a set of HTS2007 models (using hts2-1-1beta+STRAIGHT). i use HHEd and HMGenS to synthesize the utterances. but there is problem.  the synthesizing process lasts 30 second for each utterance. cmp, dur and GV must be adopted by hhed for unseen data that lasts 20 second and STRAIGHT more that 5 second.
another problem relates to STRAIGHT. when a sentencese is so long, for example contains 50 words, STRAIGHT give me this error:

??? Error using ==> times
Matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in ==> straightSynthTB07ca at
324
    tx2=fftshift(real(ifft(exp(ffx).*frtz.*[wnz;wnz(rbb2)].*wfv))).*ww;
    % 31/May/2001

Error in ==> exstraightsynth at 59
[sy,statusReport]
=straightSynthTB07ca(n3sgram,f0raw,shiftm,fs,

Error in ==> rss1_1 at 13
 [sy] =
 exstraightsynth(f0,sp,ap,16000,prm);

could anybody tell me how can decrease the duration of sythesis process? and also give me a hint about solving the above error?

Best Regards
-Ali