[hts-users:02632] Issue of multithreading

Hi,

I ported Flite HTS Version on to Windows and developing a small toy application with one of the English voice. Now the issue is I am not able to stop the synthesis process while one is going. I have to wait until the whole process is completed.

I tried to run this a separate thread and when next request comes I tried to stop using Flite_HTS_Engine_clear. But this did not give any success.

Please let me know is there any hack to stop the synthesis process.

--Huang