[hts-users:02634] discrete hmm model training

Dear All,

I would like to use HTS 2.1.1. for discrete HMM model training, but with the HTK version 3.4.1 + HTS 2.1.1. patch it doesn't work. I think, the problem is with the HTS patch, I've doublechecked the HMM definition file, and the training files, and they are correct. (I've tried training discrete HMMs without the patch, with HTK 3.4.1, and it worked.)

Is there any way, or option, to solve the problem?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Best Regards,
Gergely Bakos