[hts-users:02637] Re: Issue of multithreading

Hi,

huang ping wrote (2010/11/18 13:59):

I ported Flite HTS Version on to Windows and developing a small toy application
with one of the English voice. Now the issue is I am not able to stop the
synthesis process while one is going. I have to wait until the whole process is
completed.
I tried to run this a separate thread and when next request comes I tried to
stop using *Flite_HTS_Engine_clear. *But this did not give any success.
Please let me know is there any hack to stop the synthesis process.

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

NOTE: The information in this email and any attachments may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. This message may be read, copied and used only by
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy this message, delete any copies held on your system and notify the
sender immediately.

Toshiba Research Europe Limited, registered in England and Wales (2519556).
Registered Office: 208 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge
CB4 0GZ, England. Web: http://www.toshiba-europe.com/research/crl