[hts-users:02653] About monophone adaptation

Hello everyone,

We've studying HTS and already building our Mandarin system based on it.
we would like to build a cross-language system, and our prototype system would be a monophone one.
Since the monophone model is not as good as fullcontext one, we want to find a better way to solve it.
By searching in the HTS mailing list, this thread has some good idea by you

http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/hts-users/spool/2008/msg00117.html

but I still can not figure out how to adapt the fullcontext model to a monophone one.
Could you give some insight about how to do this? thanks you!

Best Regards,

Yi-chin