[hts-users:02670] synthesizing waveforms using hts_engine

hello everyone.
i am using HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT speakerdependent. i created my modells successfully. and my /hts/HTS-ARCTIC-AZ/gen/qst001/ver1/hts_engine test files sounds well.
now, i want to synthesizing waveforms using hts_engine. i googled, but nothing found.
can anyone help me? how can i synthesizing waveforms using hts_engine?

--
Best Regards,
        Ramil Mammadov