[hts-users:02679] Re: context-dependent label format

thanks for reply. do you know any link or tutorial about this?

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Keiichiro Oura <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

HTS-demo support English, Portuguese, and Japanese.
These context-dependent labels are designed individually for each language.
There are not any more detailed document for label format of these language.
You should design Azerbaijan own context-dependent labels because
language structure is different between English and Azerbaijan.
After that, Azerbaijan text-analyzer should be developed by yourself.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura

--
Best Regards,