[hts-users:02752] HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT and hts_engine

Hello everyone,
i created HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT speakerdependent models successfully for Azerbaijani. i am using hts_engine synthesizin waveforms. and i created context-dependent labels format successfully too. i compiled hts_engine in visual studio 2008. now Text To Speech for Azerbaijani sounds well.
but i have some problems in tts speaking. Problem is in wave quality. Same application is working perfectly in my pc but another pc the wave is very bad (faster and like child voice). I dont know why it happens actually.
Please, can anyone help me to correct this problem?

--
Best Regards,
        Ramil Mammadov