[hts-users:02776] Hi,everyone

I want to do the HTS demo just like this link http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/s0676515/HTS-DEMO-TUTORIAL/HTS-NOTES.html ,but it need a package called hts-public-demo.tar. and I have to try  my best to find it on the adress the author supplied us. But the author have update his homepage, that is ,I can't find it now.So If you have done it before or have this package, I want you to sent one copy to me and I really  really need it so much . Thank you in advance.Looking forward to your replies. My dear friends!