[hts-users:02804] Re: average log prob per frame higher than zero...

Hi Joelle,

I don't think those numbers (i.e. 'average log prob') are probabilities. They are actually probability density values, because they were derived from *continuous* Gaussian functions.

Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks,
Hui LIANG