[hts-users:02805] Re: About state clustering

Hi,

I think your procedures are correct.
Please confirm your edit file "question-all.hed" and options.

(2011/04/21 12:44), 那兴宇 wrote:
Hi, Kei&  Oura

I tested -q option with value 0 and 1, but it didn't work. Let me discribe my purpose and may you check if my procedure is correct please.

My request:
In my question set, there is a question that i always wanted to set as the root node question for the tree of every state of every feature. I call it the "root-node question". My expected tree is like this:
========this is the expected tree-mgc.inf for example========
QS  ROOT_QUEST      { "*+x#*" }
QS  other_quests........

{*}[2]
{
    0  ROOT_QUEST       -2          -1
   -1  some_quest            -3          -7
}

{*}[3]
{
    0  ROOT_QUEST       -2          -1
   -1  some_quest            -4          -6
}

What I did:
I created two question set files. One is with the name "question-top.hed" which includes only one question that I selected. The other one is with the name "question-all.hed" which has all the questions for training including the "root-node question"

First, I use HHEd with "question-top.hed" to do an initial clustering. The resulting tree is saved in top-mgc.inf. All the trees has only two leafs, eg." 0   TOP_QUEST   "mgc_s2_2"   "mgc_s2_1"  ". Second, I used HHEd with "question-all.hed" and -q option. In this step, I added "LT /tree/cmp/top-mgc.inf" before the TB command, which is my reference tree.

What I got:
The expected result is that the cluster start from the specified root question and continues as it always did. However, the resulting tree-mgc.inf is the same as the reference/initial tree, no matter  what -q value I set.

I think my usage is not correct, but don't know why. Please teach me.