[hts-users:02881] Re: stream weight and aperiodicity

Hello,

thank you for the answer.

Kind regards,
Sébastien

On 07/06/2011 17:54, Keiichiro Oura wrote:
Hi,

I guess that the forward-backward alignments should depend only on the
spectral and F0 features.
Therefore, the stream weight for the aperiodic measure was set to zero
during HMM training in demo scripts.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura