[hts-users:02890] Re: Regarding .lab files in /data/gen of HTS demo.

training .lab (generated from the 1132 utt) are used for the training
generation .lab (in data/gen) are used to test that training once it's done. 40 sentences (that the speaker has not pronounced for the training data) are synthesized and you listen to them to check the quality of the synthetic voice.

Alexis