[hts-users:02901] tree-based context dependent clustering for discrete HMMs

Dear Everybody,

I'm trying to teach discrete HMMs with HTS. I've made several modifications to be able to run HInit, HRest, and some HERest+HHEd. Right now I'd like to make tree based context dependent clustering with HHEd, but unfortunately it won't work.
I've debugged the source code (HHEd.c), and after some changes I have problem with InitTreeAccs function.
As I understand this function is written mainly for continuous HMMs and even the HTK version of the function doesn't support discrete HMMs. This function is called because of the "TB" lines in the .hed file.

Can you please help me how can I overcome this problem? (tree-based context dependent clustering for discrete HMMs)
What should I modify to be able to run the InitTreeAccs function?

Thank you very much for your answer in advance!

Best Regards,
Gergely Bakos