[hts-users:02913] Re: Processing stuck in CMU-ARCTIC-STRAIGHT demo

Hi Sebastien,

True, it seems to occur in the extraction of the elements from the
mentionned file.
I've just tried to manually run the script for this audio only, it
works ... results are saved in ap, sp and f0 directories.

I'm lost then. I got not clue about the issue. This might be caused by a
memory management issue. Don't you think ?

Regards,